Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Four teachers :s

I haven't had too many teachers at the same time in my life. I think this semester was crazy. The organization of the EAP 1 was terrible. The administration of this program offered us a high level course, but I don't think it is the same they promised us at the beginning. I don't understand why they asked us to buy books with subjects that we won't cover at all. If we have to cover the most important things, the books are suppossed to content that and I would have less weight in my bagpack. However, I think everything is important to learn, every detail, especially in english that is not our first language. I think we were a kind of experiment for them without taking care of our neccesities. How it could be possible to start somenthing without the main tools to work. Even though, Scott is an excellent teacher he didn't start with us at first. It would have been much better because we would have been able to finish everything, but now he is leaving and we don't have any hope to learn completly by the same way of teaching. I really feel such I wasted my time and my money except the time Scott was teaching us. I am sure that by the next month I will hear that they bring Michael Jackson to teach us English.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I wonder what Michael Jackson's phone number is . . .

I agree that this has been a very challenging semester. However, don't worry . . . I won't abandon you guys completely after July 2nd!!

faisal almuraykhi said...

i hope it will be better in the next semester.