Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Friends

I would like to talk about my friends because I think they are an important part of my life. I have met a lot of people in my life, but that is really strange because I am not a sociable person. I like to do things by myself, but at the same time I like to share my free time with others. People who are always there to help me and make me feel happy. My friends are that kind of special people who tries to cheer up and smile at me all the time. I have had friends since they started a conversation with me, otherwise I wouldn't have talked to them. I am really glad to have these friends because I have enjoyed a lot being with them any time. We have done many things together, especially with a friend that I met 12 years ago. I met her at school. At first we weren't good friends, actually she didn't like me, but now it is a diffrent story. I also met a japanese girl at the ESL program in Calgary and I really consider her a real friend. I have learned a lot of thing from her and about her culture. Mainly my friends are male, I prefer to have male friends because I haven't had problems with them in contrast to female friends. Female friends always are trying to gossip about personal things. I don't like to hear this things from anybody because it really bugs me. I have never expected to hear bad things from my male friends because it is not common they do it. I grew up with 5 boys maybe for this reason I am used to be with male more than female.

4 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I thought you were actually a sociable person! Maybe you are sometimes sociable and sometimes not so sociable - that's what I'm like :-)

Victoria Torres said...

What a surprise..Since I was in school I have had male friends, too.

Gagan said...

what a amazing thing that i read its very important part in our life to having friends :)

Kohei said...

Wow, you have many good friends!