Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Colors

In my opinion, the colors reflect people's emotions. The colors like blue, yellow and red are very remarkable and they make feel energetic, but at the same time make me headache because these colors are strong to see them. Instead, the colors black, white and green reflect tranquility to me. I prefer to wear clothes with the colors in the last category and using the colors blue, yellow and red for decorating or painting something. The blue color reminds me the sky. The yellow one means hope and the red passion. The black is a mistery or strength. The white is really nice because it gives me tranquility and the green color reminds me the American dollar.
My host mother thinks that the colors white and red are the best because they are on the Canada's flag; they mean the union between France and England when the cross took place. The color yellow is typical for the linseed that grows up in Canada and the blue one means ocean to her. The black color is night and the green is mountain.
I have learned that everyone has different culture; therefore, different thoughts about the meaning of something. Some opinions sound crazy when I don't think the same as other people but the most important is learning by new experiences and different reasons.

No comments: